Boys and girls, 60Hz just got to 2.2! This release is all about addressing feedback from our awesome 60Hz users. We’ve received over 50 emails since launch, asking for features and pointing out parts of the app that didn’t quite behaved properly. We’ve tried to fix most of these issues and added a few nifty features to go along with them.
Here are some of the new things we added:
- When you add a show, you can now start marking off episodes you've watched straight away. No more going back back back and then forward forward... Yes, we made it very easy.
- We added a few filters to the library! Pull down to reveal the header on your library view. You can pick from 3 views now:
- All... see everything,
- Active gets rid of shows that have been cancelled,
- Catchup mode is shows that you still have episodes that need catching up.
- Trakt users, we are hoping to add support for collections soon.
- When you are looking at an episode synopsis you can easily hop back and forth to other episodes with the new next and previous buttons.
- We also fixed up a number of issues including the notorious “43 years ago” message on some episodes that haven’t aired yet. We’ve worked with the great developers at trakt to fix up the issues.
If you have been dying for watchlist, we have started work on it. We’re working on some beautiful designs for it. Stay tuned for updates in 2.3.